Indian Recipe Collection
Most Popular Recipes
Highest Rated Recipes
Submit a Recipe
USA Indian Info
Gongura Pickle Recipe
Nutritious Soya Chunks Masala
Dab Walla Sabji
Drumstick Vada (MurungaiKai Vadai)
Fresh Carrot Dosa
Palak Paneer Burjee
Oats Idli Platter
Lemon Rice Masala for instant Lemon Rice
Search Listings in USA
( 3.7 ) by 215 users
Add to Bookmarks:
1/2 litre Milk
1 tsp all purpose flour
2-3 tbsp Citric acid dissolved in water or lemon juice
(Dissolve 1/4 tsp citric acid in 1/2 cup water or lemon juice)
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Water
1/4 tsp rose essence or cardamom powder
For Cream Sauce:
3/4 litre Milk
5 tbsp Sugar
Sliced Almonds and Pistachios to garnish
1. Heat milk in a pan and bring it to boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add citric acid or lemon juice.
3. Stir slowly and gently until white curd forms on the surface and separates from whey.
4. On straining this milk, the curd that is obtained is called "chenna". Wash chenna well under cold running water and twist the cloth that was used for straining to extract water.
5. Knead chenna to make a smooth dough. Add flour and knead again.
6. Make small balls of equal size (6-7) of the dough and keep aside.
7. Next make sugar syrup. Mix sugar and water in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
8. Add chenna balls to the syrup and cook for 15 minutes with lid partially covered. Chenna dumplings will puff up.
9. On cooling, add rose essence. Keep the cheese dumplings aside.
10. Boil milk in a heavy base saucepan.
11. Bring one boil and then reduce the heat to medium. Cook until it becomes thick and creamy(almost half). Stir occasionally to prevent its sticking to the bottom of the pan.
12. Add sugar and cook for 5 minutes. Switch off the heat.
13. Let the sauce cool. On cooling, add the cheese dumplings(squeese the syrup).
Garnish with the sliced dry nuts. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Please Rate This Recipe:
Excellent - 5 stars
Very Good - 4 stars
Interesting - 3 stars
Fair - 2 stars
Not sure - 1 star
There are: (9) comments
it is a perfect receipe which ever i heard
very good nice ......................
RasMalai will also be made using RusGulla. You can also check for RasMalai recipes which are made just buying RusGulla from store instead of making it.
this is rus gulla not rus malai.
Write a Comment for RasMalai recipe
All fields are required!
Only 200 char allowed
Please enter the security code.
15 Most Popular
Baby Corn Masala Curry
Bagara Baingan (Hyderabadi Style)
Veg Hakka noodles
Fried Chicken Drumsticks
Capsicum Gravy Curry
Hyderabadi Vegetable Biryani
Chinese Fried Rice
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2005 TajRecipe.com | All Rights Reserved